Your choice of faucet for the bathroom defines your unique personal style. Bathroom faucet or the lavatory faucet is the valve that is used to control the release of water in the bathroom sink or bath tub. They come in various colors ranging from brushed chrome to luxurious oil rubbed bronze to cater for different tastes and preferences. You can choose the color that will blend into your preferred theme. Faucets for your bathroom are creatively designed to offer a range of unique shapes, sizes and styles. They also come in different mounts such as wall mounted faucet to suit your style. Every bathroom is fitted with a unique sink which demand a specific handle configuration. You can get a single handle and double handle with center set, double handle and single handle with center set or two mini spread bathroom faucets. Depending on your taste there are interesting unique selections in the market. If you are not comfortable with the faucets available in your local stores, you can always shop online.
Hands free bathroom faucets
Tips on selecting bathroom faucets
• Quality; this is important as the faucet is in constant contact with water which can cause corrosion. Cheap metals will give in fast and lose their beauty creating the need to go back to the market to replace the faucet. Solid brass is the best material for faucets and cost less in maintenance. The material is a bit heavy compared with other metals and the best in hard water areas.
• Personal style; there are many unique designs available in the market. First consider the theme and style you want for your bathroom before making a selection. You can go European, oriental, traditional or modern. It all depends on your personal style and preference.
• Budget; faucets range in prices from low to very expensive. Before you set out to shop for the faucet, determine the fixtures that are basic in the bathroom and set a budget. Shop around to know the approximate amount you need for all the fixtures for the bathroom. Choose the faucet that is accommodative to you budget.
• Consider buying the sink and the bath tub together with the corresponding faucets. This is because it will not be easy to determine the size of the hole in the sink. The other issue is the spacing whereby there are two types of configurations; the center set configuration and the widespread configuration. If you can be able to shop for them at the same time or from the same outlet, the better.
• Determine the finish; the faucets are created from different materials and are then given a finish. This is the surface treatment of the faucet which has double purpose of beauty and protection. The most recommended faucet finish is the chrome finish and the PVD finish.
• Unique; there are many designs of faucets for bathroom in the market. It is hard to keep up with the designs and styles which change by the day. You can be able to get a unique, beautiful, durable and beautiful faucet for your bathroom in the local market or order from online stores.
bronze bathroom faucets
There are many unique bathroom faucets with some bringing into your bathroom unique characteristics. For example, if you install the waterfall faucet in the children bath tub or your bath tub, it brings magical scene while in use which make the children want to spend time in the bathroom. Creativity, uniqueness and durability are the main factors to consider when selecting faucets for the bathroom. Ensure you buy the right quality to avoid corrosion which will send you back to the market.