Some of us might have spacious bathroom in our house. But if we are dealing with a narrow bathroom, how we are going to organize it might be a bit tricky. So I’m going to show some tips taken from various sources to help you to organize your bathroom. Check it out!
01. You can place your collection of fragrances on a cake stand. Soaps, makeup can be the other option if you want.
02. If your bathroom is full of small items cluttered, you can grab an elegant tray or a beautiful bowl to keep your items tidy. Good bye messy bathroom!
03. Toilet paper is essential in bathroom. Install a hanger for toilet paper and it might come in handy. Or place those rolls in a woven basket and you?re good to go!
04. Put two or even three towel bars to the back of the door to maximize towel space. This is great for families!
05. You can buy jars or any small containers to keep items such as cotton balls, hair elastics, or whatever things you?d like in there to keep your bathroom tidy all the time.
06. Chrome is good choice for bathroom organization, as it gives the luxury feel for bathroom. But remember to keep it sterile and dry because chrome can become rusty due to exposure to water.
07. You can cut down on clutter in the shower by using a shower dispenser mounted to the wall to dispense liquid soap, conditioners or shampoo.
08. If you had an enormous collection of nail polish, a custom made drawer organizer is a great way to keep the bottles nail polish from rolling around every single time you open the drawer. No more spilled nail polish! And you can keep your nail stylish every day.
If you are having difficulties in organizing your bathroom, you may refer to the tips above to help you in doing it. Remember to keep your bathroom clean and organized.